Human Rights Policy
- We will support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights – in particular those of our employees, our business partners and within our local community.
- We will strive to not be complicit in human rights abuses and require our suppliers to do the same.
- We will ensure a healthy and safe environment in all hotels and venues.
- We will promote diversity in the workplace and will not tolerate discrimination
- We will respect our employees’ rights to voluntary freedom of association and recognize their right to collective bargaining
- We will support employees with training and opportunities for promotion to help them reach their potential and maximize their contribution to our company strategy
- We will recruit, employ and promote employees on the basis of objective criteria, their qualifications and abilities required for the job to be performed
- We will provide several channels for complaints to ensure any concerns are efficiently addressed
- We will continue to improve our environmental performance and we will implement environmentally friendly solutions, wherever it makes economic and environmental sense without compromising the experience of quality and comfort at our hotels and venues
- We will make the most efficient use of resources our energy, water and other natural resources, promoting conservation and savings wherever possible and practical.
- We will incorporate environmental considerations, including animal welfare into our actions and procurement decisions
- We will raise awareness of environmental matters among our employees and stakeholders
- We will optimize our waste reduction through reusing materials where possible, recycling and limiting our use of hazardous materials where alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- We will monitor, record and benchmark our environmental performance on a periodic basis
Business Integrity Policy
- We conduct our operations in accordance with the principles of fair competition and will abide by applicable laws and regulations
- We will in all dealings with business partners, seek to preserve the highest standards of integrity, objectivity, fairness, efficiency, courtesy and professionalism and will look to them to set similar standards.
- We will apply a zero-tolerance approach with respect to corruption, extortion and bribery. All inconsistencies can be reported through our whistleblower program.
- We will not accept any personal gifts, gratuities, premiums or other incentives when choosing suppliers. We prefer incentives expressed in acceptable business terms, e.g., quality, service and price.
- We will only purchase goods and services, which supports the purposes of business for Bellagroup.
- We will aim to ensure that the best value for money is being obtained and that its resources are being used to the greatest benefit.
- We will work towards a system of ensuring that our suppliers and business partners are environmentally responsible, are not complicit in any violations of human rights or labour rights and do not participate in or permit corruption in all its forms. The demands we make of our suppliers are specified in our Supplier Code of Conduct.